Delivery Options & Charges
<p>As most of our products are dispatched by third parties the delivery charges vary.</p>
<p>Some products are available with FREE delivery. Please see the product page, it will tell you if the product is FREE delivery.</p>
<p>Products which are not available for free delviery will have the delivery charges cac=lculated during the checkout process.</p>
How do I cancel my order?
To check if it's possible to cancel your order, take a look at your order status.
1. Go to our payment nad fulfilment provider (amazon.co.uk) (you will need to sign in)
2. Go to the order you want to cancel
If your order has not yet been despatched you may be able to cancel the delivery.
If your order has already been despatched, we are unable to cancel your order. You will need to refuse the delivery at the door and the items will be returned to us and a refund processed.
How do I find out when an item will be back in stock?
Our website is updated daily and will show up to date stock availability. To check if a product is available please visit our website,
How do I return an item?
Within 28 days of receipt
You can return an item unused and in a saleable condition for a full refund.
- Excludes gift cards unless faulty or damaged
90 day satisfaction guarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, simply return it within 90 days with proof of purchase for a refund or exchange.
- Excludes watches, jewellery, hair accessories, part assembled flat pack furniture and mattresses and may exlude other items.
Returning an item
1. Go to our payment provider (amazon.co.uk) (you will need to sign in)
2. Go to the order you want to return an item on
3. Select Return an Item
4. Enter the quantity of the items you would like to return and select an option from the Return Reason menu
5. Choose your preferred return option and select Submit Return.
6. Follow the instructions shown on screen to complete your return
- Please make sure your items are well packaged for the return journey
It can take 2-3 weeks for an item to be received in the warehouse, depending on the return method you chose. Once we've received your item back at the warehouse we'll send you an email to let you know that your refund has been processed. It will take 3-5 days from this point for the refund to show in your account. If your refund doesn't appear in your account after this time, please contact us.
Product licence and trademark holder information
<p>Please note that all the information on our website is provided from affiliate sources. We do not hold stock or sell products. We only offer affiliate information and the ability to buy those products from the affiliates. Product information, licences and tradmarks are that of thier owners or affiliates. <span>Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.</span></p>
When will I receive my refund?
It can take 2-3 weeks for an item to be received in our warehouse, depending on the return method you chose. Once we've received your item back at our warehouse we'll send you an email to let you know that your refund has been processed. It will take 3-5 days from this point for the refund to show in your account.
Where is my order?
After an order has been dispatched, many parcels can be tracked on throught our papyment provider Amazon.co.uk. You can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, they may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
You will be sent an email to let you know when your order has left the warehouse. You'll be able to use the information in the email to track your order. The email will include details of the courier delivering to you. Parcels can be delivered up to 7pm on the estimated delivery date.
Tracking your order - registered customer
1. Go to Amazon.co.uk (you will need to sign in)
2. Go to the order you want to track
3. Click Track Delivery next to your order
If you can't find tracking information, this may be because:
- there is a delay in the updates to the tracking database
- some parcels, such as those delivered by Royal Mail, aren't trackable
- suppliers sometimes don't provide Us with tracking information if the order is being sent directly to you
- an exchange has been requested
If the estimated delivery date has passed and your tracking information hasn't changed, please allow an additional day or two for the parcel to be delivered. In most cases the parcel will be delivered shortly after the estimated delivery date. If your parcel still hasn't arrived, please contact us.